Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I've promised myself that I'll add something to my blog at least once or twice every week.

Trouble is I sometimes wonder what I can put (such a boring life I lead)



I've been staying indoors quite a lot, its so cold outdoors Brrrrr. Had to nip into town today for a few essentials but didn't stay long.



I was glad to get back to my warm home, a good cup of coffee, my computer and my cat. I've been playing scrabble on Facebook with several friends.

If anyone reading this is on Facebook heres my profile why not join me in a game of scrabble?





I saw this lovely image on Photobucket, isn't it cute?


2 comments:

MelMel said...

I don't think your blog is boring!

If i was still on FB, i'd play.....xxxx

Unknown said...

I am so backwards...I am commenting and then I'm going back to read your blog! ;-P
I wanted to thank you for popping over to say hi. In reading your profile, I identify with so much of what you said. Especially the comment about not smelling anything for the coffee beans up the nose! Love coffee! I also love beading, but I'm not doing much these days. I have so many creative interests and so little time to create!!!