Monday, February 08, 2010

Bring me sunshine

Just a few thoughts today - I'm off to art class this afternoon which I'm looking forward to, its great to get together with a group of like minded people and the tutors really great I always come away feeling I've really learnt something.

I've been busy Spring cleaning my craft room - not a small task but it had become so cluttered it was sapping my creative juices!

So its out with the old and in with the new and in with the new - heard I've won some blog candy so hope that will inspire me to get more creative when it arrives.

Please see my sidebar for links to some of the loveliest blog candy around in blogland right now, and watch this space as I'm going to offer some blog candy myself soon.



We went to our caravan to check it over at the weekend we haven't been able to get there due to the heavy snow up in the Pennines (see the picture above) but its almost gone now and there were hints of spring being on the horizon soon, I can't wait I'm SO not a winter person even though it looks amazing give me sunshine anytime.

2 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

I am not a winter person either, but dressed up properly I do enjoy the snow!

Elaine. said...

I moved from the South to the East of the USA and we are about to get hit with a big snow storm. I must admit, it is a pretty picture!
Elaine